Top Ten Tuesday, is a weekly meme hosted by the happy folks at the Broke and Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Authors You’d Want To Meet! (This was hard.)
- J. K. Rowling: Do we even need to explain.
- Sara Raasch: Who wouldn’t want to meet her? We feel like we would all be best friends.
- C. S. Lewis: For introducing us to Narnia and all the wonders it holds.
- Meg Cabot: My YA queen.
- Margaret Atwood: Ever though we’ve only read The Handmaid’s Tale, we’d love to pick her brain.
- Ernest Cline: UHM. READ IT. AND THEN YOU’LL KNOW WHY.
- Kenneth Oppel: some of my favorite books growing up that I still love to read to this day.
- Gene Luen Yang: Because Avatar.
- Neil Gaiman: His books are pure poetry and JUST SO AMAZING!!
- Sophie Kinsella: Because all the cute romances are necessary for life.